Our investment specialists can create bespoke portfolios tailored to your individual needs.
Our Worthing Investment Adviser team currently manages over £600 million of investment assets for over 1,500 clients. We have been trading since 1988. We are independent and impartial advisers, owned 100% by the directors, with no outside shareholder interests. This means putting the client’s needs first – rather than a 3rd party – is at the core of what we do.
Our investment process
Our investment committee meets every quarter to review the investments we recommend. We review the performance of every fund or investment during these meetings to ensure we are still happy to continue to invest our client’s money into these various holdings, and the funds that no longer meet our criteria are removed from our approved list of funds.
When creating an investment portfolio, we have a 5 stage process.
- Free Initial Meeting at our offices in Worthing – At this meeting we will discuss your current situation, your objectives and what you are trying to achieve.
- Assessing your attitude to Investment Risk – During our meeting we will find out about your investment experience, what you feel comfortable with and what you don’t. We will also use the latest psychometric questionnaires to assess your tolerance and attitude to investment risk.
- Design a bespoke portfolio for you – Using all the information we have gathered we will then create an individual portfolio that aims to fulfil your objectives. We use modern portfolio theory that financial professional’s have been using for over sixty years to create a diversified portfolio of assets that aims to produce the maximum return for a given level of risk.
- Set up your Portfolio – We will open an investment trading account or platform as they are often called and set up your investments for you.
- Regular reviews – Its important to review your portfolio on a regular basis to ensure it is still suitable for you. We will take into account your changing circumstances and objectives at these reviews.